- Villa Mary consists of 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and 1 guest toilet. If more rooms are needed, guests can book 5 rooms in Villa Ambra; 5 rooms in Villa Melissa; 6 rooms in Villa Sound of the Sea; 6 rooms in Villa Waringin.
- Shared facilities at Pantai Lima Estate include a tennis court with night-lighting (4 tennis rackets are available to be shared among the 5 villas and each villa has its own tennis balls tube), a gym with a variety of fitness equipment, and a 250 sqm seminar room.
- Pool size: Swimming pool (15m x 10m x 2m); Children’s Pool (4.25m x 3.63m x 0.6m); Jacuzzi (1.96m diameter, 0.9m depth).
- Dining (extra cost): Private Chef is experienced in Western, Chinese, Asian, Vegetarian and children’s dishes. Special requests can be accommodated (including special diets). All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, floating breakfast) can be arranged in advance.
- Living & Dining Areas: Indoor open-plan living area with 2 ceiling fans, 2 oversized sofas, 2 benches, 2 lounge chairs, and Bose sound system. Outdoor lounge area poolside with seating area and 1 table. Air-conditioned indoor dining area with rectangle dining table that can seat 12 persons and kitchen bar with 2 bar stools.
- Kitchen Appliances: Oven, coffeemaker, Nespresso Machine (1 capsule at IDR 25,000) refrigerator, freezer, microwave, blender, toaster, stove, water dispenser, kitchenware, dinnerware, BBQ, deep fryer and juicer.
- Entertainment: Home Cinema that fit up to 20 persons comfortably has a High Definition movie projector with HDMI input, Flat-screen Satellite Television with local and international channels in all bedrooms (USB-input only available in Bedroom 3 & 5), DVD Player, Bose Sound System, Books and Magazines.
HEALTH & SAFETY
To ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and staff, we have adapted our procedures to follow WHO guidelines and global best practices:
Cleanliness at the villa
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of villa prior to guest check in.
- To further ensure your safety in line with international cleanliness standards, prior to check in we will professionally disinfect hard surface areas with a spray gun to ensure all areas are duly covered. A non-toxic, medical grade spray so you can be assured of a safe and clean stay.
- Daily cleaning of common areas as well as bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Hand sanitizers are available in every villa. Face masks are provided upon check in.
- Staff will wear masks, regularly wash their hands and undergo daily temperature checks. Kitchen staff wear masks and gloves. Staff during cleaning will wear a mask, face shield and gloves.
- Daily temperature checking of staff and guests upon check in.
- Any guests showing signs of fever, dry cough, sore throat, shortness of breath and muscle pain will be referred to the local hospital.
- Our staff observe social distancing rules and will wear gloves when serving F&B.
- Although they might be physically distant, be rest assured that we will still deliver the same warm service with a smile!